What happens at a Session?
For the preliminary session, I see clients for 90 minutes.
During this session we will explore certain questions:
- Why have you sought counselling now?
- What is the history of the problem?
- I will take time to listen to each partner.
- I will help you explore your histories – what brought you into the relationship.
- We will work to try and help you find a good resolution.
Sometimes clients need a different type of help. In that case I will guide you to appropriate sources for that help.
Subsequent meetings last 50 minutes.
These continue the work of the initial session.